Fyrox 0.26 Feature Highlights
Fyrox 0.26 is a small release that fixes few very annoying bugs and adds missing functionality. The list of changes is somewhat small, but the bugs it fixes are huge.
- Added project template generator - it generates a workspace with three projects
executorand fills it with required boilerplate code.
- Fixed invisible selected item in drop-down list widget.
- Correctly sync node names in
- Reset editor's camera projection mode switch when creating new scene
- Fixed doubling scene entities in
World Viewerwhen loading scene via
- More logging for renderer
- Fixed shader cache - now the engine won't re-compile shaders each 20 seconds.
- Temporarily disable
Lifetimeproperty editing because it causes crashes
- Do not show
- Provide access to property editors container for editor's
Inspector- it is now possible to register your own property editors
- Fixed panic when syncing
Inspectorfor an entity with
handle_collection_property_changedmacros to reduce boilerplate code in script property handling.
- Added ability to restore resource handles for scripts
- Fixed selection visualization in
- Validation for sky box cube map generator